Thursday, October 28, 2010

More Halloween!

It's been awhile.  I have to admit, I've totally gone off the rails with my challenge to myself.  I haven't been able to keep up with the level of horror movies I usually like to watch.  I blame lots of things, school is a favorite for me to blame.  I do have an update of some movies I've watched though, so here goes.

Dance of the Dead.  Now, I showed this movie (or tried to show it) to two friends.  Both of them were men.  There are zombies in this movie.  ZOMBIES!  But, neither man I showed this too seemed to enthused with it.  I guess the teenagers in the movie trumped the awesomeness of the zombies.  That was a little lesson for me to learn, because I *like* teenagers.  I think that makes me an oddity amongst the adult world.  I totally relate to one of the main female characters in this movie.  She's complete type A, control freak, and is pissed at those zombies for messing up her prom and her prom dress.

Because he hadn't seen it, I introduced my friend to Zombieland.  Yes, for a girl who is scared of zombies I watch a heck of a lot of zombie movies.  Zombieland is just awesome though and Tallahassee is my hero.  Nuff said.

I am pretty sure I watched Paranormal Activity.  But, I was not paying attention/not impressed/and super bored.

I also watched a couple of episodes of Tales from the Crypt.  I used to watch that show on occasion, the few times I actually had HBO, but didn't watch it faithfully.  I enjoyed the first episode called Only Skin Deep.  It was nice and freaky.  The second episode I watched (I think it was called Three's a Crowd) was just upsetting, not scary.

Not sure how much more watching I will do, because I am going to NEW YORK CITY! for Halloween!!!  I can't wait!  :)

No comments:

Followers