Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Team Gale 4-eva!

I am totally, and always have been, Team Gale when it comes to the Hunger Games.  I get it, blah blah Peeta, blah blah, sweet, blah blah, more of a girl than Katniss (that is until Katniss turns mega PMS mopey girl in Mockingjay *insert vomitting sound here*).  So, I was very unhappy to find out that Miley Cyrus's ex (yes, that Miley with the adult oriented pictures, the drunken puffed face, the man-voice...her!) ex-boyfriend has been cast as, arguably, my favorite character in The Hunger Games trilogy.

Gale has black hair, olive skin, and grey eyes.  Lots of girls in town think that he is the hotness.  So, in casting, they pick this guy:

Yep
That guy


I am sorry, and I don't know the guy from Adam, but he looks like a chode.  And again, seriously, Miley?  EWWWW.  Then, in reading a vague review of The Hunger Games movie script I hear that Gale's part has been expanded in the movie....but for reasons that are teh suck.  

Seriously, should I just give up now?

Excuse me while I go prepare my alter so I can do an awesome "Make the Hunger Games Movie NOT TEH SUCK!" spell...

No comments:

Followers