Monday, January 7, 2013

Anatomy of a Single Girl by Daria Snadowsky

We already have Anatomy of a Boyfriend in my library, and it's circulated pretty well, so when I saw Anatomy of a Single Girl as a book I could request on Netgalley I was pretty excited.  I downloaded the book and started reading, unfortunately I was not able to get very far.  This book follows up after the relationship in Anatomy of a Boyfriend falls apart, and the main character is just not very likable.  Maybe part of it was me, I am getting married this year and am really excited about it so when the main character Dominique started making fun of a bride for being all excited about her up-coming wedding I was immediately turned off.  I also didn't care for the fact that Dominique said she was going to be spending time over of her summer break "bratsitting" (note not baby-sitting) for some families.  Dominique also comes off as pretty superficial.  I couldn't make myself keep reading, and instead would spend my time with this book thinking about the other book I had that I wanted to read more.  So, I had to give up.

This review is based off an e-ARC that I was allowed to read.  I received no compensation for this review.

No comments:

Followers