Friday, December 11, 2009

Percy Jackson Movie

As many others are, I am psyched for the Percy Jackson movie.  I've seen previews that look pretty awesome and the star looks a little like Zac Efron mixed with an elf, but in a good way.  There is one thing that is worrying me a but about the movie though; the age of the actors.  I saw the girl who is going to play Annabeth (who is beautiful, but not blonde like she is in the book) on Law and Order Criminal Intent playing someone definitely older than a teenager.  And, while Brandon T Jackson is awesome, he is also much older than I'd have pictured Grover.

With my slight trepidation about these age issues, I am still looking forward to the movie, and you can be that I will most likely be there at a midnight showing (if they have one) just like I am for each and every Harry Potter movie (even though the Half-Blood Prince blew big ones).


No comments:

Followers