Wednesday, October 3, 2012

31 Days of Halloween 2012! Day 3

It's October!!!  Yay!!  So that means it's back to the 31 Days of Halloween, where my fiance and I watch one horror movie or TV show, or Halloween themed movie or tv show every night for the whole month!  I think we are starting a tradition of kicking off the month with the remake of Night of the Living Dead.  It was one of my fiance's favorites from when he was a kid, and it's a zombie movie that does not scare the living hell out of me so it's a win-win situation.

Last night we watched Dolly Dearest, a wanna be knock off of Child's Play starring Star Trek TNG's Tasha Yar & and the kid who played the main character's dead brother in Sometime's They Come Back.  Oh yeah, it also has Rip Torn in it.  This movie is about a cult whose goat headed demon child "god" was entombed, then tomb was disturbed, and now this goat demon is taking over dolls made at a local factory and using them to possess a young girl.  It was pretty boring, and honestly, that's about all there is to say about that movie.

So, we have to decide what to watch tonight.  Apparently I get to pick, so we'll see what I come up with!

No comments:

Followers