Thursday, December 16, 2010

Best of 2010

While it isn't exactly the end of the year yet, I am going to put out my list for the best books that I read in 2010.  Actually, since I didn't do a best of list last year, I am going to cheat just a tiny little bit and go back to Dec. 2009 and include a book I read in there too.  But, in this list you will notice one very conspicious book missing...or maybe you won't, but I am going to mention it later anyways.

So, in no particular order, here are the books that I thought were the best of what I read last year:

Hate List by Jennifer Brown
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Dragonbreath: Curse of the Were-wiener by Ursula Vernon
Don't You Forget About Me: Contemporary Writers on the Films of John Hughes
It's a Book by Lane Smith
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
Carter Finally Gets it by Brent Crawford
Night by Elie Wiesel
Grace by Elizabeth Scott

Oh and I forgot to mention that which I left off the list.  In a previous blog post I reviewed Mockingjay, the conclusion to my much MUCH loved Hunger Games storyline.  Well, I still hate the book, so it does not make my best of list for 2010, although I have seen it on many other "best of" lists.

So, what about you guys?  What were your favorite books of 2010?

No comments:

Followers